Licensed Home Inspector Clint Rominger
North Carolina Residential Inspector
A True Passion for Real Estate and Properties
Clint Rominger fell in love with every aspect of home inspections and construction when he purchased his first home. He spent 25+ years getting hands-on construction experience before becoming the owner/operator of his own home inspection company, Rominger Home Inspections.
Clint enjoys assisting others, especially by helping ensure that his clients are making a solid real estate investment. He takes great pride in giving homebuyers all the necessary information to make the right choice.
Home Inspector Qualifications
Clint’s dedication to our customers and his continual home inspection education can easily be seen through our thousands of satisfied clients. He’s also built a solid background that makes him one of Hickory Metro’s most experienced home inspectors.
- North Carolina Home Inspector License #2649.
- North Carolina General Contractors License (Residential and Commercial).
- Certified Mold Inspector.
- Certified Radon Tester.
- Certified Inspector Nation Home Inspector.
- 5,000+ Home Inspections.
- 37+ Combined Years of Inspection and Construction Experience.
- Adheres to North Carolina’s Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics.
Rominger Home Inspections keeps the best industry tools and equipment on hand during every inspection. You may see your home inspector use some or all of these tools during your property walkthrough.
- Thermal Imaging – Points out energy loss, hot spots, and moisture intrusion within the home.
- Aerial Drone Photography – Captures images of the roof.
- 360-Degree Camera – Takes photos of hard to reach places.
- Moisture Meter – Locates areas prone to moisture and mold growth.
- Gas Leak Detector – Points out minor gas leaks originating from gas-powered equipment such as a hot water heater.
- Remote Control Device FPV – This first-person view device enables our home inspector to see non-traversable crawlspaces.
Buildings We Inspect
Residential homes are the biggest part of our business. We happily inspect homes of any value in the Hickory Metro Area. We will also inspect select light commercial buildings such as storefronts and strip malls.
Behind the Scenes
During his downtime, Clint loves to spend time on the water via boating and paddle boarding. He also enjoys listening to music and spending time with his family and friends.
Our Service Area
Rominger Home Inspections is based out of Hickory, NC. We’re dedicated to providing high-quality home inspections for the entire Metro Area and more, including Catawba County, Mecklenburg County, Iredell County, Caldwell County, Burke County, and Alexander County.